(Click image to enter)
Mum’s Kitchen Rules Gift Box
by Glow & Gifts
“Brighten up mum’s kitchen with a box of Glow filled with deliciousness!
From pancakes to cookies to the perfect cuppa!
We’ve got mum all set for a colourful time in the kitchen – even the apron will be telling her to eat cake for breakfast!”
Choc Chip Cookie Mix, Sweet Health
Who doesn’t love a great chocolate chip cookie? This batch of deliciousness will have you coming back for more. *makes 6 cookies*
Jam, Whisk and Pin
Strawberry and Vanilla. Incredibly delicious, you’ll spread it onto anything!
Blueberry Pancake Mix, Whisk and Pin
Blueberry. Pancakes. Need we say more?
Balance Tea, The Tea Crowd
Tulsi Mint Rose Loose Leaf Tisane. This delicious brew will have you on the mend restoring balance with its calming blend of spice and sweet.
Strawberry Tea strainer, Clean Tea
Perfectly sized for your cup of tea, this strawberry tea strainer is an adorable addition to our Mum’s Kitchen Rules gift box.
Tea Towel, By Coffee Towels
A beautifully hand painted tea towel. A one-off original, made with love and completely gorgeous!
Oven Mitt, Recipease
Feelin’ Whisky? Ready to brighten up any kitchen, this oven mitt will have your baking at the ready.
Coffee/Tea Mug, Recipease
Red Velvet on a mug. Seriously. This coffee/tea mug will have you sipping back your favourite brew while you browse over the Red Velvet cake recipe written on the mug!
Fun. Colourful. And covered in cake – Literally! Perfect for baking sweet treats and gourmet dinners alike. And hey, Eat Cake for Breakfast!
FRESH FLOWERS BOUQUET
by Adelaide Florist: Flowers By Marisa
“We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt, while always go the extra mile.
We have a host of ideas about how to make any gift occasion something special for both you and the recipient.”
– Adelaide Florist: Flowers By Marisa
Glow + Gifts
Adelaide Florist: Flowers By Marisa
A: Shop 10, 73 Johns Street, Salisbury SA 5108
T: 08 8285 9500
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries shall be accepted from Monday 16th April 2018 – Thursday 10th May 2018 (ACST)
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on Thursday 10th May 2018 by 5pm (ACST).
- Entry is free and the competition is open to all South Australian residents only, however:
a. If the entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and Conditions. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent.
b. If you are an employee of Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury, Glow and Gifts and Adelaide Florist: Flowers By Marisa you are not eligible to enter.
c. If you are the winner, you must be in the Adelaide region or be able to arrange someone to pick up the prize
- To enter, individuals must correctly complete the task as outlined in the competition instructions during the promotion period. Entrants must follow the following steps to be eligible:
Step 1. “LIKE” the Ryan Stapleton – Ray White Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury page
Step 2. “LIKE” the Glow and Gifts and Adelaide Florist: Flowers By Marisa
Step 3. LIKE the post and TAG your friends in the comment box
- Individuals who submit entries will be deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One winner will be chosen using a random winner generator. Entries must be the original, independent creation of the entrant and free from any third party claims, including copyright or trademark claims. Entries must not: (i) have been published previously; (ii) contain information that is discriminatory, defamatory, and offensive or infringes any law or regulation.
Information on Prize
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The decision will be based on a random selection using a random winner generator.
- The winner will receive a Mum’s Kitchen Rules Gift Box and Fresh Flowers Bouquet as prize and must collect the prize at the Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury office.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this competition is not capable of running as planned and the administration of this competition is affected, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. If the Promoter believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this promotion, the Promoter may exclude this person from the promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of profit (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the game and or taking of any the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In accepting the prize, the recipient may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the competition at any time.
- The Promoter is Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury and is the sole operator of this competition.
- Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury reserves the right to use the winner’s name and photos for marketing and promotional purposes
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive future competition, promotions and other marketing materials from Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury.