(Click image to enter)
by Bundle + Twine
“We’ve gathered together a bundle of gorgeous products so your friends, family or workmates can enjoy a lazy Sunday afternoon,
relaxing alone or enjoying time with friends. It’s a lovely way to celebrate a birthday, engagement or wedding or, it’s an equally lovely surprise to send someone at the end of a long week.
A relaxing, sparkling Pomegranate & Davidson Plum botanical beverage from Woodlane,
poured into two shatterproof “cheers” glasses, accompanied by sweet and savoury treats – the best way to spend a weekend afternoon.”
– Bundle + Twine
THE ‘SUNDAY ESSENTIALS’ GIFT BOX INCLUDES:
- Shatterproof drinkware with “Cheers” print, thin, flexible, highly designed drinkware that is safe, practical and beautiful, plus it’s dishwasher safe
- One Woodlane Relaxation Botanical, Pomegranate and Davidson Plum flavour, 275ml, a naturally flavoured, non-alcoholic sparkling drink with no added sugar (note that one bottle is displayed both inside and outside of the hand wrapped paper packaging)
- Grate Britain Cheddar Crackers, made with freshly grated all British Wookey Hole Cheddar, 45grams
- Just Bliss Milk Pistachio and Raspberry Chocolate Tile, 100 grams
FRESH FLOWERS BOUQUET
by Hayley’s Flower Shop
“Hayley’s Flower Shop is an online florist, based in Adelaide. We do all things flowers. No matter the occasion, big or small, we are dedicated to delivering personalised service, quality flowers and stylish balloons.
With attention to detail and design, we hope to provide an immaculate setup”
– Hayley’s Flower Shop
Bundle + Twine:
M: 0490 549 250
Hayley’s Flower Shop:
M: 0402 774 230 | 0424 157 726
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Entries shall be accepted from Monday 16th April 2018 – Thursday 10th May 2018 (ACST)
- The winner will be notified via Facebook on Thursday 10th May 2018 by 5pm (ACST).
- Entry is free and the competition is open to all South Australian residents only, however:
a. If the entrant is under the age of 18, they must obtain the prior permission of their legal parent or guardian over the age of 18 to enter. The parent or guardian of the entrant must read and consent to all Terms and Conditions. The parent or guardian may be called to verify consent.
b. If you are an employee of Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury, Bundle + Twine and Hayley’s Flower Shop you are not eligible to enter.
c. If you are the winner, you must be in the Adelaide region or be able to arrange someone to pick up the prize
- To enter, individuals must correctly complete the task as outlined in the competition instructions during the promotion period. Entrants must follow the following steps to be eligible:
Step 1. “LIKE” the Ray White Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury page
Step 2. “LIKE” the Bundle + Twine and Hayley’s Flower Shop
Step 3. LIKE the post and TAG your friends in the comment box
- Individuals who submit entries will be deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- One winner will be chosen using a random winner generator. Entries must be the original, independent creation of the entrant and free from any third party claims, including copyright or trademark claims. Entries must not: (i) have been published previously; (ii) contain information that is discriminatory, defamatory, and offensive or infringes any law or regulation.
Information on Prize
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The decision will be based on a random selection using a random winner generator.
- The winner will receive The Sunday Essential gift box and Fresh Flower Bouquet as prize and must collect the prize at the Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury office.
- If for any reason beyond the control of the Promoter this competition is not capable of running as planned and the administration of this competition is affected, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid. If the Promoter believes that a person is deliberately manipulating entries into this promotion, the Promoter may exclude this person from the promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or loss of profit (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in the game and or taking of any the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. In accepting the prize, the recipient may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms & conditions of the competition at any time.
- The Promoter is Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury and is the sole operator of this competition.
- Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury reserves the right to use the winner’s name and photos for marketing and promotional purposes
- By entering this competition, the entrant agrees to receive future competition, promotions and other marketing materials from Ray White – Golden Grove, Greenwith, Salisbury.