|Median house Price:||$312,000 Approx|
|Median Age:||29 Years Old Approx|
|Household Size:||3 People Approx|
Location and Boundaries
Burton is bounded by the Diment Road in the north, Bolivar Road in the east, Burton Road and Deuter Road in the south and Port Wakefield Road, Hatcher Court and Heaslip Road in the west.
The Indigenous Australian Kaurna people occupied the land of Burton and surrounding Adelaide Plains area prior to European settlement. The first Methodist chapel (also used as a schoolroom) was built in the Burton area in 1858.
Burton comprises the rural balance of the City of Salisbury, with some growing urban areas. Rural land is used mainly for farming and grazing.