All repairs or maintenance must be in WRITING ONLY. This can be emailed, faxed or handed into the office.
Should you instigate any repairs or maintenance without proper authority you do so at your own cost, except in cases of emergency as defined below:
The constitution of an EMERGENCY for the purposes defined herein is work, which requires IMMEDIATE attention (e.g. burst water pipe, electrical fire, etc) that is a risk to either you or the property. During office hours please contact your Property Manager or the office number immediately. If the urgent matter is outside of working hours you may contact the below emergency contacts.
- Plumber: Sam Dunn Plumbing – 0487 774 747
- Electrician: Platinum Electricians – 0427 033 262
- Glass: Gotcha Glass – 0421 851 123
- Locksmith: Salisbury Locksmith – 0411 227 365
(Any damages caused by you will be at your own cost. If for any reason you require a locksmith to attend due to you locking your keys/losing them the charge for a locksmith will be at your own cost.)
If at any time you arrange the emergency contacts to attend please contact your Property Manager the following working day.
What to do in the event of the following:
All emergency matters will be forwarded on immediately. Any non-urgent matters will be dealt with on the next business day. We cannot guarantee attendance by a contractor on the day of notification.
- No Water: Check the water meter out the front for any leaks, contact SA Water -1300 883 121.
- No Hot Water: This is not considered an emergency. Contact your Property Manager on the next business day.
- No Electricity:
– Check fuse box for blown or tripped fuse
– Check possible fault with appliance or power point
– Check street to see if any other properties are affected
If you still have no electricity, contact your Property Manager. However, if this is unsuccessful, contact Platinum Electricians and they will then deem if this is an emergency.
(Please note: If a contractor attends to the property and your appliance is the reason for the fault then the tenant will be charged the contractor’s fee.)
- Broken Glass: If possible secure the area until the next business day, if this is not possible contact Gotcha Glass. If the broken glass was damaged by you the invoice will be passed onto you to pay.
- Blocked Drain/Sewer: Contact your Property Manager, if unsuccessful contact the emergency Plumber, they will then deem if this is an emergency.
- Locking yourself out: Contact a locksmith, this will be at your own cost.
- Burst Water Pipe: Shut the water off at the meter immediately and contact your Property Manager. If unsuccessful and outside of business hours, please contact the emergency plumber.
- Break in: Ring the Police on 131 444 and do not disturb the scene until Police are finished. Retain Police Card with Report Number and advise your Property Manager on the next business day.
- Storm Damage to Building: Ring the State Emergency Services (SES) on 13 25 00, and then contact your Property Manager on the next business day.
- Fallen Tree: If a tree has caused damage or is obstructing the roadway, contact the State Emergency Services (SES) on 13 25 00, and then contact your Property Manager on the next business day.
- Fire: Ring 000 immediately, and then contact your Property Manager on the next business day.
- Excessive Noise: Ring the Police on 131 444
For any further enquiries, please contact your property manager.
Alternatively, if you have any feedback for us on how we can improve, please email us at email@example.com. We would love to hear from you!